Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New systems yea?

Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

New systems yea? Empty New systems yea?

Post by Arro 6/12/2013, 1:03 pm

So yea I haven't made any new topics in awhile, and I dun really know what to talk about.
    A more obvious and kinda non-debatable topic on many gamers mind is which new system if any will they be purchasing.

Non-debatable because, well everyone and their mums are already deciding on going to one console whether they are a Microsoft Xbox or Sony PlayStation fan.
    I don't want to cloud any judgements so i'll avoid detailing which console is in slump, and slump in this case being a mountain sized crater of impending despair and devastation towards a company many would never see fall.
    To be fair neither company really seemed like they were in that position.
    To also be fair that position might not even happen.
    But with the way they are advertising their product and the mass response apparently being ignored in every fashion, we can all agree it seems pretty damn stupid.

The Xbox One.

I don't like a single thing about it, and i've been with Microsoft for some years. Defended it for awhile and could have been considered a fanboy, but my god. Microsoft really set themselves up for a world of sh!t with this one...

Everyone knows about it already that's interested in next gen consoles, so i'll avoid adding anymore old news about it. I really should be talking about the games shown at E3 and which i'm excited to get my hands on in the upcoming months/year.

W/E I tried to make a poll because I actually never have before.
    It didn't really work out so i'll probably add one later if someone helps me. Lol
    Or just make one yourself or, i dunno.

I'd still like to hear which console you are most interested in. ^-^
    darkwerwolf
    darkwerwolf
    Captain
    Captain

Name In Game : DarkWerWolf

New systems yea? Empty Re: New systems yea?

Post by darkwerwolf 6/12/2013, 7:15 pm

since i'm poor as shet, then only official console i ever owned was Super Nitendo (SNES)
    as for the ever other game i owned for my crap PC \o/

as for the situation with Xbox One and PS4, i would probably chose PS4
    heck i never played on Xbox <.> (ahhh when i remember the old days where i would spend all mah allowance in the gaming center playing Dragon Ball Z on PS2 ;.; )
    gl~ selling Xbox Ones Microsoft, seeing no1 likes it  /o/

btw random yt vids
    Spoiler:
    GreenTails
    GreenTails
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : GreenTails

Post by GreenTails 6/12/2013, 11:23 pm

I think I'm geting both just for the games thats all really, but if i had to take a side PS4 all the way i like there games better.
    Kei
    Kei
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Airi

Post by Kei 6/13/2013, 5:00 am

I'm going with PS4, since Blazblue only playable with Playstation consoles :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 12:39 am