What do you think about the Striker class?

Base
    Black Lambs Moderator
    Black Lambs Moderator

Name In Game : base

What do you think about the Striker class?

Post by Base on 1/21/2013, 2:03 am

Discuss here what you think about Seha Lee, the Striker!
    darkwerwolf
    Captain
    Captain

Name In Game : DarkWerWolf

Re: What do you think about the Striker class?

Post by darkwerwolf on 1/21/2013, 6:37 pm

chose him as my main for now, since i like classes that use swords :3
    and not to forget he kinda looks like *cough*elsword*cough*

The desire to protect is not enough!
    Renja
    Captain
    Captain

Name In Game : Renja

Post by Renja on 1/21/2013, 6:47 pm

darkwerwolf wrote:chose him as my main for now, since i like classes that use swords :3

I think you pretty much meant *cough*Kirito*cough* and that the game is made by veterans who made *cough*ElswordOnline*cough*
    darkwerwolf
    Captain
    Captain

Post by darkwerwolf on 1/21/2013, 7:02 pm

no ty, kirito is a derp(every otaku gamer thinks hes a kirito now)
    and *cough**cough*i know*cough* thats why i like the design of the characters
    jioujih
    Novice
    Novice

Post by jioujih on 1/22/2013, 12:07 am

i just think that the style that the games with anime graphics have more aproach now because the programs are the same(or the artists are making one more period for other studios) anyway, i think that the striker class is cool because his sword is also a gun(every character in this game have a gun =D except J ) and this makes the game style of one different of another (rifle+sword= cuts and explosions {i love explosions},pistol+katana+girl with a type o character tha i really like in animes=fast and deadly{probably will be the most dangerous of the game in pvp} caster and fighter i don't have to say a word,because is obvious,multi-hit and combo chains it's the key words for this two,makin they good for Party-play in dungeons with more difficult level Cool

Captain

Post by Renja on 1/22/2013, 2:49 am

jioujih wrote:i just think that the style that the games with anime graphics have more aproach now because the programs are the same(or the artists are making one more period for other studios) anyway, i think that the striker class is cool because his sword is also a gun(every character in this game have a gun =D except J ) and this makes the game style of one different of another (rifle+sword= cuts and explosions {i love explosions},pistol+katana+girl with a type o character tha i really like in animes=fast and deadly{probably will be the most dangerous of the game in pvp} caster and fighter i don't have to say a word,because is obvious,multi-hit and combo chains it's the key words for this two,makin they good for Party-play in dungeons with more difficult level Cool
    Just to correct something, uhm when you said all characters have guns except for Fighter, correct me if I am wrong, but Caster doesn't have a firearm?
    jioujih
    Novice
    Novice

Post by jioujih on 1/22/2013, 11:28 am

caster calls some things from nowhere right? i just had the thought that she could call a firearm or something like that too Very Happy
    ah,and... when I said that J does not use weapons, meant that he fights with bare hands even leaving the opponent much closer as the caster can also have this type of gameplay (even though she is more for mid-range attacks)

Last edited by jioujih on 1/22/2013, 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : google translate)

Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

Post by Arro on 1/22/2013, 5:06 pm

darkwerwolf wrote:chose him as my main for now, since i like classes that use swords :3
    I didn't think much of it because everyone keeps saying Kirito and Squiggle (Squall)
    but his face really does resembles Elsword's now that you mention it. I would have never came to that assumption alone though lol, how did you?!
    darkwerwolf
    Captain
    Captain

Post by darkwerwolf on 1/22/2013, 6:03 pm

mainly cuz i play Elsword(the game, not the character tho) :3
    and the team that worked on elsword is working on closers
    Striker - Elsword
    Ranger - Rena
    Fighter - Raven
    Caster - Eve or Aisha maybe :?

Renja
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Renja on 1/22/2013, 8:25 pm

jioujih wrote:caster calls some things from nowhere right? i just had the thought that she could call a firearm or something like that too Very Happy
    ah,and... when I said that J does not use weapons, meant that he fights with bare hands even leaving the opponent much closer as the caster can also have this type of gameplay (even though she is more for mid-range attacks)

What kind of lame spell in this world would summon a firearm out of the magical realm? She uses telekinesis though.

darkwerwolf wrote:mainly cuz i play Elsword(the game, not the character tho) :3
    Striker - Elsword
    Ranger - Rena
    Fighter - Raven

Only a COUPLE of veterans who worked on Elsword Korea are joining in the project, Striker may have a small resemblance but that's not where they're going, to imitate another game.
    darkwerwolf
    Captain
    Captain

Post by darkwerwolf on 1/22/2013, 9:08 pm

i never said that they are trying to imitate elsword, im just saying that they resemble(how can you even compare that 2D platform game Elsword to CLOSERS ?)

jioujih
    Novice
    Novice

Post by jioujih on 1/22/2013, 10:34 pm

Renja wrote:
    jioujih wrote:caster calls some things from nowhere right? i just had the thought that she could call a firearm or something like that too Very Happy

What kind of lame spell in this world would summon a firearm out of the magical realm? She uses telekinesis though.

darkwerwolf wrote:mainly cuz i play Elsword(the game, not the character tho) :3
    Striker - Elsword
    Ranger - Rena
    Fighter - Raven

Only a COUPLE of veterans who worked on Elsword Korea are joining in the project, Striker may have a small resemblance but that's not where they're going, to imitate another game.

wow seryously?! so, the artist behind the cool artworks from the beggining of elsword is working on this project too? they really are putting power into this game! (*o*) (about the caster): kkk yeah, i was really suprised that she could call a bus from nowhere on the video,so i thinked that her dagger could do something like explode the ground or make the enemy fly to the stars (i replayed the video and she call explosive notebooks!!! i really didn't notice that kkkk)well, i just can't stop thinking what more they can make...

Rookie

Post by iSeraph on 1/29/2013, 7:59 pm

Knowing that he has a "Gun Blade" sword. This would seem fun at the later levels. I'm not much of a sword user even though ranger uses it, seems like a different play style. I'll probably make one but won't use it as my main.

Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Post by Reia on 2/9/2013, 8:10 am

Seha's moves and normals remind me of the Warrior class in Tales series (which began with Luke Fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss). In Namco's attempt to make a more begginner friendly version of the fighter style than the plain fencer it got from it's first games. Hence for that I think Seha will be very begginner friendly and won't need specific combos to do strong DPS strings, which also this can be used in advantage for PvP battles for unpredictable strings. I'm wondering if Seha will be cathegorized as a Shoto (Ryu/Ken from SF, Ky from Guilty Gear, etc) where its a character that covers the most necessary attacks, good short range, easy to learn strings, an obligatory range attack (firing his gun), anti-air special and stun move. Making Seha probably the character that is easiest to master in the game.

He also counts with very strong stuns and knockbacks, strong normals, making him very good choice for begginners and the game not hard enough for anyone who wants to have the best chance of survival.
    Kei
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Airi

Post by Kei on 3/3/2013, 10:29 am

I hope you can trigger a skill which makes him play his PSP and regenerate HP, I mean why not? Caster can freaking throw a bus right in your face ._.
    DuZo
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by DuZo on 3/3/2013, 4:04 pm

Kei wrote:I hope you can trigger a skill which makes him play his PSP and regenerate HP, I mean why not? Caster can freaking throw a bus right in your face ._.
    Lol. Wouldn't that leave you open for attacks though : )
    Kei
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Airi

Post by Kei on 3/3/2013, 4:44 pm

DuZo wrote:
    Lol. Wouldn't that leave you open for attacks though : )

Well... yeah you're right...

Soldier

Name In Game : Shadownick

Post by Shadownick on 7/14/2013, 6:29 pm

i'm not gonna lie he's like Elsword and Kirito to me BUT i like him cause he's obsessed with games (like me) he's a swordsman too so yea that's my only reason plus the way he fights :3

New Recruit

Name In Game : Verruckt

Post by Verrückt on 12/12/2013, 1:22 am

Personally. I like Seha. The striker class in general, seemingly fast, and powerful. Seha also personally appeals to me on..a few different levels. 

Liftan
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Tamer

Post by Liftan on 12/16/2013, 12:07 pm

He is the every man. Which is exactly why i will never play him, at least not yet.

Step outside the box and take a challenge!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12/15/2017, 12:09 am