Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT....

Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Re: Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT....

Post by Rabbit on 6/11/2014, 10:06 am

woahevil1 wrote:There is yet to be a international publisher of Closers yet, Nexon only holds the rights to it in Korea. I having a feeling it will be at least a year till the english release, or it will follow the blade and soul route, which has been preparing for english beta for the last 5 years.

Even if Nexon takes the international rights, we all know how that'll turn out. As you said though, Naddic seem pretty eager to have an international release, but without a a good publisher backing them, it seems unlikely that will happen in the near future.

So maybe if we ask naddic politely, they will give it to us. Ill even throw in $10 for the cause!

If not Nexon, Kill3rCombo (Now they're called KOG Games, I think) seems like the best candidate.

Or could always just self-publish like Neople did with DFO recently, which I think is a first for a Korean MMO.
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 on 6/11/2014, 11:06 am

Rabbit wrote:
    woahevil1 wrote:There is yet to be a international publisher of Closers yet, Nexon only holds the rights to it in Korea. I having a feeling it will be at least a year till the english release, or it will follow the blade and soul route, which has been preparing for english beta for the last 5 years.

Even if Nexon takes the international rights, we all know how that'll turn out. As you said though, Naddic seem pretty eager to have an international release, but without a a good publisher backing them, it seems unlikely that will happen in the near future.

So maybe if we ask naddic politely, they will give it to us. Ill even throw in $10 for the cause!

If not Nexon, Kill3rCombo (Now they're called KOG Games, I think) seems like the best candidate.

Or could always just self-publish like Neople did with DFO recently, which I think is a first for a Korean MMO.
    As much as I would love them to self-publish, i extremely doubt it. If they need a publisher for just Korea, i dont think they would be able to handle a world wide release, but hey you never know!

UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Name In Game : Falcoblaze or Kenshima

Post by Falcoblaze on 6/11/2014, 11:45 am

woahevil1 wrote:
    Rabbit wrote:

As much as I would love them to self-publish, i extremely doubt it. If they need a publisher for just Korea, i dont think they would be able to handle a world wide release, but hey you never know!

Kill3rcombo wouldn't be able to do it sadly. They've got their hands full just handling Elsword. They were suppose to get another game from KOG called "Hero's Fighters Club" but they could not manage it., so it's on the back burner ATM. 

But I would love to see that happen.
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 on 6/12/2014, 12:31 am

Well how about EA games? *shudders*

Jokes aside, It will most likely be licensed by Nexon, as they seem to have the most interest in the game atm. Though we could probably beat Nexon to it with our server idea! 

It maybe published by Perfect World or Aeria games?

Novice
    Novice

Post by Rabbit on 6/12/2014, 12:33 am

Maybe an upstart publisher?

Then again, I haven't seen that since Kill3rCombo so...
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 on 6/12/2014, 4:51 am

Tbh i really don't care what publisher it is as long as its released quickly haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6/25/2017, 1:16 pm