Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!)

Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!) Empty Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!)

Post by Reia 2/9/2013, 4:54 am

Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!) Cover

Medaka Box originally released almost 4 years ago as a pilot in the "Weekly Shounen Jump!" by the scripting of NisiOisiN, author of the monogatari series and having collaborations in the creations of other popular mangas such as Death Note. Giving the funny adventure of the "all-capable-of" Student Council President Kurokami Medaka solving many kinds of problem in the Hanokiwa Academy with company of the average student Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, who just joined the student councils as the General Affairs Manager. Having over 180 chapters, being rated as one of the best mangas out in Weekly Shounen Jump and changing between genders so oftenly, starting from a School Comedy-ecchi Manga, a Romance story, to even wacky Shounen series with a progression never seen before that tends to "very oftenly make fun off the poorly made plot armors of mainstream mangas such as Bleach, Dragon Ball Z,Naruto and One Piece".

Also get to known by many for giving birth to one of the most popular Shounen Jump covers Anti-heroes:
    Spoiler:

Read The Manga Here: http://mangafox.me/manga/medaka_box/v01/c001/1.html
    sabdahora
    sabdahora
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Suel-biChan

Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!) Empty Re: Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!)

Post by sabdahora 2/9/2013, 12:44 pm

ものがたり こと が 大好き (I love monogatari) it is my signature (°ω°)

∩__∩
        (`・ω・)  
       .ノ^ yヽ、
       ヽ,,ノ==l ノ
         /  l |
    """~""""""~"""~"""~"
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!) Empty Re: Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!)

Post by Reia 2/9/2013, 12:55 pm

Keep in mind it's not the same kind of story as Monogatari series but it still holds the same obnoxiousness from NisiOisiN!
    Wokker
    Wokker
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Wokker

Post by Wokker 2/9/2013, 3:42 pm

I've been way too lazy lately, need to pick this one up again~
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

Post by Arro 2/9/2013, 6:59 pm

Booooo.
    Harem/Ecchis should die they are nails to my chalkboard boooooo.

I've only been able to tolerate Monogatari series so if the same creator has something to do with this I may end up changing my mind.

But aggghhhhh. ecchi's.
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Post by Reia 2/9/2013, 10:14 pm

I have to admit, It is an "endure" until you get to the good part. Not much enduring on my side since I enjoyed the comedy.
    sabdahora
    sabdahora
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Suel-biChan

Post by sabdahora 2/9/2013, 11:02 pm

also not very fond of "H" but monogatari has several parts and a very good story
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Post by Reia 2/10/2013, 7:42 pm

Won't deny it was still hillarious sometimes.

Manga Series: Medaka Box! (Warning: Use Spoiler Boxes!) 3958f9781532474fa7cbb7ba9fcb5ac3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:16 pm