Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm not a zombie. I promise.

Discredit
    Discredit
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Name In Game : Cleanse | Discredit

I'm not a zombie. I promise. Empty I'm not a zombie. I promise.

Post by Discredit 6/6/2013, 2:49 am

Although, I must say, brains are quite delicious~

Joking aside, I'm Discredit.
    I found out about this game when a friend randomly linked it to me via skype.
    Considering that the mmos I've been playing up to this point are hosted by morons *cough pwe *cough nexon* *cough* I am glad there's a new game coming out, hopefully NOT hosted by the above mentioned.

I'm a Rusty Hearts player on the East server, and I play tons of Blazblue on PSN. SO if you'd like to play with me, just send me a message. I'll probably check back here often.
    GreenTails
    GreenTails
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : GreenTails

I'm not a zombie. I promise. Empty Re: I'm not a zombie. I promise.

Post by GreenTails 6/7/2013, 7:50 am

Well welcome to the forum I hope you have a fun time here ^_^.
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

Post by Arro 6/9/2013, 11:51 am

Well welcome to BLU new amigo.
    I'm the anti, perhaps the only remaining active member from the time where admins and mods were actually active and registered members to groups.
    Even more importantly said hello to them.
    I call myself the Anti, Arro is fine and so is Mason. Your call.

I've been trying to play RH and elsword but my internet connection has been abit wonky. dunno when i'll actually be playing anything again but hopefully soon. And I will join you in either or once said time as arrived.
    I'm a little lazy but i'll post up relevant new info from time to time, and members post every now and then so remember to check back in every once in awhile.

If you have a Skype please drop your name by and i will inv you to our skype group.
    Enjoy your time in BLU, please aid us in keeping the site semi-active with conversations in forums and junk.
    Discredit
    Discredit
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Name In Game : Cleanse | Discredit

Post by Discredit 6/9/2013, 11:57 am

It's sort of hard to keep the forum semi active when there isn't any news about the game itself. As the forum is based on this game.
    I think skype is probably the best way to go. I'll send you a message with my skype name. You can add me as a friend and stuff.
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

Post by Arro 6/9/2013, 12:22 pm

Discredit wrote:It's sort of hard to keep the forum semi active when there isn't any news about the game itself. As the forum is based on this game.
    I think skype is probably the best way to go. I'll send you a message with my skype name. You can add me as a friend and stuff.

You understand the situation well, and can handle it a lot better than I can.
    That is great, I am just fearful with what has happened to the sites activity and the lack of info presented to us on the game.
    Hopefully things will be better when more news arises.

Yes, the site does revolve around the game, so I must accept the current state as an inevitability. Or at the very least just chill out some.
    I have also sent a contact invite. mason.a_monroe or something along those lines will be me.
    Kei
    Kei
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Airi

Post by Kei 6/13/2013, 5:07 pm

Welcome and "enjoy" your stay :X

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:20 am