Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hey All You People~

Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Hey All You People~ Empty Hey All You People~

Post by Rabbit 12/4/2013, 11:16 pm

Hey there community! Just wanted to introduce myself. Only recently found this place after deciding to look up any new information since I remember an article stating CBT (for KR, of course) would be released in December, but sadly I didn't find anything about it. However, I did end up here.

So it's nice to make your acquaintance. An intro? Well, I come from playing Grand Chase, DFO/DnF, and Elsword, so I fell head over heels for this game at first sight, as I'm sure all of you have.

Class? Well I left it as Seha because it was ticked as default when registering, but I tend to play all of the classes. I never really mained a character in any of these type of games, just played the ones that matched my mood/the current event.

That's all I can really think of for an introduction. I hope to make friends with all of you in the community!
    DesiredxDoom
    DesiredxDoom
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Name In Game : DesiredxDoom, DoomedxDesire, ricEcuP [Or just message and ask me]

Hey All You People~ Empty Re: Hey All You People~

Post by DesiredxDoom 12/5/2013, 1:23 am

Why Welcome my fellow lamb! Hope we can be great mates in the coming future as well as the other Closers here as well. ^^
    GreenTails
    GreenTails
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : GreenTails

Post by GreenTails 12/5/2013, 12:50 pm

Welcome to the BLU fellow closer ^_^.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content