Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
iSeraph
Arro
Base
7 posters

What do you think about the Caster class?

Base
    Black Lambs Moderator
    Black Lambs Moderator

Name In Game : base

What do you think about the Caster class? Empty What do you think about the Caster class?

Post by Base 1/21/2013, 2:02 am

Discuss here what you think of Seulbi Lee, the Caster!What do you think about the Caster class? Caster
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

What do you think about the Caster class? Empty Re: What do you think about the Caster class?

Post by Arro 1/22/2013, 3:05 pm

She's freakin cute. Can't get around that.
    Serious chicks draw me in so i'm curious to know much more about her than any of the others.
    I wish I had more to say but oh hum.
    Strange choice to build her around daggers though, kinda takes away future hope of an assassin type character, but I suppose it's fine. I couldn't picture her using some old wooden staff in this futuristic mumbo jumbo.
    Leader of The Black Lambs, huhuhu I cannot wait to get a better taste of Seulbi Lee.
    iSeraph
    iSeraph
    Rookie
    Rookie

What do you think about the Caster class? Empty Re: What do you think about the Caster class?

Post by iSeraph 1/29/2013, 7:53 pm

She is so awesome. Very flashy in the game-play preview. I feel like she has the serious attitude but I hope she is like a Tsundere xD For a dagger user, she is so badass with it. Going all assassin on them would be fun.
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Post by Reia 2/9/2013, 7:53 am

Arro wrote:Strange choice to build her around daggers though, kinda takes away future hope of an assassin type character, but I suppose it's fine. I couldn't picture her using some old wooden staff in this futuristic mumbo jumbo.

Let's hope they do something like class upgrades in future to add variety to the character choice and styles. Then you can have Seulbi focus more on her dagger path (Like Seth from Under Night In-Birth). Which would have It's way for Seulbi to be more accessible in PvP (As it's rumored to have a PvP too!).

Such as other characters would have other variants possible. Such as Yuri having the choice between twin handgun or a swordmaster specialized in Katana or Seha Lee has a Greatsword (Squall much?) or Twin blader (Kirito much?). J between using Kung Fu or Boxing would be cool choices as well.
    Shadownick
    Shadownick
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Shadownick

Post by Shadownick 7/14/2013, 6:30 pm

she's cute good with knives and looks like Eve from Elsword lol but i'd love to see what she can do in all sorts of matches
    Bclosersonline
    Bclosersonline
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Name In Game : VariableX

Post by Bclosersonline 9/14/2013, 6:23 am

She?! She's kinda OP. She's assassin and magician type. The ideal DPS character for the game. And also, she's freaking me out about her speed combo. I think the enemy will not go down with the ground. Haha.
    Xzepher
    Xzepher
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Xzepher

Post by Xzepher 9/16/2013, 3:53 pm

Oooohhhhh i'm gonna love comboing the hell out of people.
    My main in Elsword is Eve so I know what's going on~
    Though there's going to be a LOT of Ariel attacks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:37 pm