Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT....

Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Name In Game : Falcoblaze or Kenshima

Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT.... Empty Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT....

Post by Falcoblaze 6/2/2014, 3:33 am

https://closers.nexon.com/micro/kr/FGT.aspx?introPop=1#

https://closers.nexon.com/micro/kr/FGT.aspx?introPop=1

So right now Closers online is officially starting their second CBT. The whole process starts around June 2nd and ends around june 21st. 

Right now the biggest issue is having a KR cell phone number for beta registration. Unless you have a Kr phone or know someone with a KR phone, it will be pretty difficult to get into.

I am working on that process as we speak, so hopefully I can get in and then I will give you more information on the matter.
    woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT.... Empty Re: Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT....

Post by woahevil1 6/4/2014, 3:32 am

Are you able to read korean?
    Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT.... Empty Re: Closers Online enters official 2nd CBT....

Post by Rabbit 6/4/2014, 2:00 pm

Is the cell phone needed for the Nexon account or the beta signup?

And I thought this was going to be a local test.
    woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 6/5/2014, 1:35 am

I am assuming you would also need a KSSN?
    Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Rabbit 6/5/2014, 2:40 am

woahevil1 wrote:I am assuming you would also need a KSSN?

Well that's a given for opening a Nexon account.
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Post by Falcoblaze 6/7/2014, 6:44 am

Rabbit wrote:Is the cell phone needed for the Nexon account or the beta signup?

The cell phone is needed for sign ups and it is technically a local test. 

Since I have the account and no access to a Korean Cell Phone. probably won't be participating in the beta which kind of sucks but at least we know that they are working their way towards an Open Beta
    Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Rabbit 6/7/2014, 4:37 pm

Falcoblaze wrote:

Since I have the account and no access to a Korean Cell Phone. probably won't be participating in the beta which kind of sucks but at least we know that they are working their way towards an Open Beta

Well I know someone in Korea. I assume they have a cell phone. But I'm not sure if by local it means by local IP or by just having a cell phone. I'm going to assume it's the former.
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Post by Falcoblaze 6/7/2014, 5:36 pm

Rabbit wrote:
    Falcoblaze wrote:

Well I know someone in Korea. I assume they have a cell phone. But I'm not sure if by local it means by local IP or by just having a cell phone. I'm going to assume it's the former.

Welp it won't hurt for trying. I say go for it!
    woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 6/9/2014, 2:08 am

Im just gonna wait for the open beta. Hopefully then ive learnt the korean language Wink
    Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Rabbit 6/9/2014, 9:00 am

woahevil1 wrote:Im just gonna wait for the open beta. Hopefully then ive learnt the korean language Wink
    Lol, then help us out by translating the UI once we get to OBT. Wink
    woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 6/9/2014, 10:37 am

I wont just stop there! I will translate the whole game for you!!!
    Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Rabbit 6/9/2014, 7:06 pm

woahevil1 wrote:I wont just stop there! I will translate the whole game for you!!!

Might as well just publish the game in the west then.

Screw NX. I'll buy woahevil1 cash.
    woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 6/10/2014, 1:58 am

Good idea!!! Im pretty sure ive got some spare servers down in the basement! I can imagine the cash flowing in now! >;D
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Post by Falcoblaze 6/10/2014, 3:16 am

Man I am down for that! I smell a private server.

Maybe we can do some packet sniffing, and grab some server pack files
    woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 6/11/2014, 12:09 am

Maybe we can convince naddic games to give us there code Wink
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Post by Falcoblaze 6/11/2014, 1:30 am

woahevil1 wrote:Maybe we can convince naddic games to give us there code Wink
    You never know!
    woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 6/11/2014, 2:00 am

I will ask straight away on their twitter!!! Someone help me translate this?

Hello how's it going? A group of fans and I would like to create a english private server of Closers and so we were wondering if you would let us have your code? Of course, all profits (apart from server costs) will go to you! Thankyou!
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Post by Falcoblaze 6/11/2014, 2:17 am

Best we got right now is free translator. I wish I had a Korean friend right now Sad

Truth be told if we knew how to use programs that grabs server files, we could initially make a PS when OBT releases or we can just work on a translation package for the game.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Rabbit 6/11/2014, 2:22 am

Falcoblaze wrote:Best we got right now is free translator. I wish I had a Korean friend right now Sad

Truth be told if we knew how to use programs that grabs server files, we could initially make a PS when OBT releases or we can just work on a translation package for the game.

Watch someone make an English mod for the game and the very next day the NA version is announced. 

I'm pretty sure the game will release in the West soon after. I mean the devs seemed eager about it -- releasing the site in multiple languages and all.

Which means that all my time spent playing the game on the Korean servers will be wasted. /cry
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Post by Falcoblaze 6/11/2014, 2:36 am

Rabbit wrote:
    Falcoblaze wrote:Best we got right now is free translator. I wish I had a Korean friend right now Sad

Watch someone make an English mod for the game and the very next day the NA version is announced. 

I'm pretty sure the game will release in the West soon after. I mean the devs seemed eager about it -- releasing the site in multiple languages and all.

Which means that all my time spent playing the game on the Korean servers will be wasted.

Hopefully. there are a lot of foreign MMO games that I wanted to come to NA and never happened.

Dragonball Online was my biggest letdown. I played HK, KR, and TW versions. There were talks about it coming over seas... never happened. But luckily people are working on making a private server for it.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Rabbit 6/11/2014, 2:43 am

Falcoblaze wrote:
    Rabbit wrote:

Which means that all my time spent playing the game on the Korean servers will be wasted.

Hopefully. there are a lot of foreign MMO games that I wanted to come to NA and never happened.

Dragonball Online was my biggest letdown. I played HK, KR, and TW versions. There were talks about it coming over seas... never happened. But luckily people are working on making a private server for it.
    Meh, DBO seemed extremely bland. I'll stick to my Budokai games.
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Post by Falcoblaze 6/11/2014, 2:56 am

Rabbit wrote:
    Falcoblaze wrote:
    Rabbit wrote:

Being the small company NTL was, I can see that. Let a decent publisher grab hold of it and release it in america and it will generate lots of people, no matter how bland lol. DBZ does that to people.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Novice
    Novice

Post by Rabbit 6/11/2014, 2:57 am

Falcoblaze wrote:
    Rabbit wrote:
    Falcoblaze wrote:
    Rabbit wrote:

Being the small company NTL was, I can see that. Let a decent publisher grab hold of it and release it in america and it will generate lots of people, no matter how bland lol. DBZ does that to people.

What really upset me was the whole Blade and Soul ordeal. 

And there's still Phantasy Star Online 2, which I just gave up on.
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Post by Falcoblaze 6/11/2014, 3:06 am

Rabbit wrote:
    Falcoblaze wrote:
    Rabbit wrote:
    Falcoblaze wrote:
    Rabbit wrote:

What really upset me was the whole Blade and Soul ordeal. 

And there's still Phantasy Star Online 2, which I just gave up on.
     Me too. Luckily, there's really good translation for both games. PSO2 has about 70% of the game translated including quests. B&S does as well. There's an SEA version of PSO2 that's in English but you need a VPN that has a SEA IP to play it.
    woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by woahevil1 6/11/2014, 3:18 am

There is yet to be a international publisher of Closers yet, Nexon only holds the rights to it in Korea. I having a feeling it will be at least a year till the english release, or it will follow the blade and soul route, which has been preparing for english beta for the last 5 years.

Even if Nexon takes the international rights, we all know how that'll turn out. As you said though, Naddic seem pretty eager to have an international release, but without a a good publisher backing them, it seems unlikely that will happen in the near future.

So maybe if we ask naddic politely, they will give it to us. Ill even throw in $10 for the cause!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:03 pm