Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Long Time No See Black Lamb Union

woahevil1
    woahevil1
    Soldier
    Soldier

Long Time No See Black Lamb Union Empty Long Time No See Black Lamb Union

Post by woahevil1 1/1/2015, 12:08 pm

Well, its good to be finally back. Most of you probably dont know me / remember me but i was here, what, 12 months ago back when the forums were pretty much dead, little was known of the game (I still remember all the teasers of the lancer haha) and the forums themselves were barely functioning. After months of browsing and talking in the forums i sort of drifted away from here and closers due to eventually losing interest. This new year though I was going back through the backlog of my must play games, and then all the memories of hype for closers hit me. So I came back here and was amazed how both the game and this forum have evolved and liven up. Why am i going through this? I just want to express my amazement of how things have changed while I was gone, it truly is a weird thing...

With my hype for the game back in my veins I bought an closers account yesterday and i am downloading the game as we speak, I shall probably see you guys in-game very soon!!

Happy New Year!!!
    Yinada
    Yinada
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Long Time No See Black Lamb Union Empty Re: Long Time No See Black Lamb Union

Post by Yinada 1/4/2015, 10:29 pm

Mind if I ask where you bought an account? I'm a NA scrub looking to play lol
    DesiredxDoom
    DesiredxDoom
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Name In Game : DesiredxDoom, DoomedxDesire, ricEcuP [Or just message and ask me]

Post by DesiredxDoom 1/5/2015, 9:36 pm

Liftan
    Liftan
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Tamer

Post by Liftan 1/7/2015, 7:45 am

Sweet, this place looks decent now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 6:37 am