Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A few quick questions.

knowmad
    knowmad
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

A few quick questions. Empty A few quick questions.

Post by knowmad 1/9/2015, 12:06 am

I'll try to make this as short and to the point as possible.

• Is there a large english speaking community in closers yet? I know it's rough since a large portion of those willing to play foreign games are focused on BDO right now.
    • What server do most of the english speaking players play on?
    • Are there any guides available? (For menus, weapons, builds, quests, menus' etc.)
    • Is there a torrent version of the download available? I'm currently using the downloader provided when I logged in and clicked "Game Start" but it comes up with a notification very frequently and then restarts the download speed. I'm sure I could just keep clicking continue each time, but this would make the process painfully slow.
    DesiredxDoom
    DesiredxDoom
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Name In Game : DesiredxDoom, DoomedxDesire, ricEcuP [Or just message and ask me]

A few quick questions. Empty Re: A few quick questions.

Post by DesiredxDoom 1/9/2015, 12:13 pm

1. There is a mild sized group of people who play closers currently, including this forum and CloserSHQ.
    2.Currently in-game there is only 1 server for all players to join in, this may expand if the demand is high due to the growing population of players.
    3. We do have wikis and forums here but currently ClosersHQ threads are best for guides as well as translations.
    4. There currently isn't a torrent but there's a guy called Ludamister who has a dropbox with all the game files which can all be downloaded within the hour, after that you just need to place the files into their respective positions and run the game.

(ClosersHQ is a separate forum from ours, it's much more organised and alive currently compared to ours, ours isn't bad, simply poorly planned out is much as i'd say.)

http://closershq.chatango.com/ for more questions from people who have more knowledge on the game.

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:25 pm