Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Project X Zone Nationwide!!!!

Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

Project X Zone Nationwide!!!! Empty Project X Zone Nationwide!!!!

Post by Arro 1/23/2013, 1:12 am

So yea I know i'm probably using up my fair share of posts and topics and what not, and honestly
    I'l just excited about Closers Online and I cannot get off this site, and there just isn't enough topics being made throught out the day. So if i'm like spamming the site, I apologize in advance...
    But this is some frickin biiig. BIG NEWS!!! Project, X, Zone. Nationwide...

I could not help myself but to put this info up!!!
    Oh man, I am so disappointed because honestly I could have gone without buying a 3DS ever, but gosh man did this game make me change my mind.
    If you don't know about it but into RPG's, LOOK. THIS. UP!!!
    An RPG with Star's from Capcom like Ryu, Dante, Megaman, Frank West, Chris Redfield
    Sega star's like... well I didn't really care about the Sega roster, check it out you may know the characters
    Namco star's like Jin Kazama! Kite from .hack! KOS-MOS n T-elos from Xenosaga!!! and much more all to your command to mix and match into your own RPG party!!!

I am freakin, stoked. I don't want to buy a 3DS but god this... agh!!!

Please tell me anyone else out there is semi-geeked about this at. the least!!!!!! RAGH! MORRIGAN AENSLAND AND JURI HAN!!!!!
    Cannot hold in my excitement...
    Renja
    Renja
    Captain
    Captain

Name In Game : Renja

Project X Zone Nationwide!!!! Empty Re: Project X Zone Nationwide!!!!

Post by Renja 1/23/2013, 2:59 am

You can release your excitement and spam the site as much as you want, Arro. Do you have any videos or screenshots or a link to an article or blog?
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

Post by Arro 1/23/2013, 9:33 am

Why of course of course!!! Here's a decent video of a few of the pair and solo characters you will see in the game!

A, I would put up a screenshot or two but the game already released in Oct in Japan last year. hehehe
    I will put up whatever new information I can of the English version releasing this summer though!!!

(Info's kinda scarce since it coming stateside was news only yesterday. I'm dreading buying a 3DS... but this game looks to fun to pass up~)
    *Added that 2nd video at the last 2nd, He is how I first heard the good news of Project X coming here. He's a great commentator but I must warn you, F bombs will be dropped, and that's not the worst~*
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Post by Reia 2/8/2013, 6:11 am

I agree with you Arro. As much of a Banpresto fan and how much I loved NxC I don't wanna buy a Nintendo portable console anymore since the GBA. Wish this came for VITA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:16 pm