Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Are you scared? :3

Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

Are you scared? :3 Empty Are you scared? :3

Post by Arro 2/6/2013, 7:53 pm

So my hangover chat was a flop thanks to a certain Administrator or two. >.>
    (No Hard feelings tho <3)

So I wanted to do another more PG chat to give members the chance to get to know each other a bit more!

I'm no wizard at topics so sorry for the dull introduction and all, but I thought this would be a fun idea!

All you has to do is spill your beans a bit~
    I wanna know what is any phobias does everyone have! You can list the technical term if you'd like, or just flat out say what it is that crawls underneath your skin at first glance.

What is it you are most afraid of!!!

Course it wouldn't be fun if you were the only person to post your fears so everyone has the chance to abuse you around all day on forums. So I'll go first!!!

Bathophobia:
    An abnormal and persistent fear of depths. Sufferers from bathophobia
    experience anxiety even though they realize they are safe from falling
    into or being consumed by depths. The feared object may be a long, dark
    hallway, a well or a deep pool or lake. "Bathophobia" is derived from
    Greek βαθύς (bathys, “deep”) and φόβος (phobos, "fear").

I love to swim soo much! I love going to pools and at some point I was training to become competetive at it!!!
    Buut I am abnormally afraid of any water beyond 10ft. Lakes, Rivers, deep ends of pool if they are deep enough.
    I especially hate it when I drive over large bodies of waters on a bridge... All it does is add to how deep it is to the bottom of the water...
    I don't even want to look at Oceans, I've never seen one in person and I am GLAD I haven't!!!
    Another fear I had since I was very little is

Megalophobia:
    I couldn't find an in depth description like Bathophobia.
    Essentially it is fear of reeeally big things.

It doesn't really occur around giant buildings or anything. But I hate giant statues, the thought of seeing a whale in person makes my knees shake... Worst of all.

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18070602/13]Are you scared? :3 Qq11

FOUNTAINS!!!
    GIANT, HUMOROUS FOUNTAINS!!!
    I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HAAATE THESE THINGS!!!
    WHY Combine giant bodies of water with the heights and monstrosity of these GIGANTIC SUPER SOAKERS!!! ....
    I hate fountains so much.... ):
    ... Those are my two greatest phobias... Share if you feel brave enough...

God...
    Why do fountains exist...

Last edited by Arro on 2/7/2013, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Taosi
    Taosi
    Novice
    Novice

Are you scared? :3 Empty Re: Are you scared? :3

Post by Taosi 2/6/2013, 7:56 pm

I have acrophobia. Which is kind of a weird phobia because you think everyone would be terrified up being up in a high place. Of course I'm a pretty paranoid guy, so that probably isn't helping...
    Also, it's not really a phobia but I hate spiders. Not the "OH JEEBUS A SPIDER" kinda hate but the, "Oh come on I'm sick of you guys." kind. If that makes sense.

*sigh*...I'm weird.
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Post by Arro 2/6/2013, 8:03 pm

Taosi wrote:I have acrophobia. Which is kind of a weird phobia because you think everyone would be terrified up being up in a high place. Of course I'm a pretty paranoid guy, so that probably isn't helping...
    Also, it's not really a phobia but I hate spiders. Not the "OH JEEBUS A SPIDER" kinda hate but the, "Oh come on I'm sick of you guys." kind. If that makes sense.

*sigh*...I'm weird.

Honestly Tao I was thinking of adding acrophobia to my list as well, but then I started to think about it alittle more and I don't think I am really afraid of it.
    More Exhilarated!!! Like one of my all time life goals to to freakin skydive from a plane!!! That always looked so cool!
    I do get really antsy and back away from ledges when I am really high up, but I can't help myself but go on that one ride at amusement parks that take you reeeeallly really high up and you just sit there for about 20 seconds.
    THEN DROP all the way down!!! I can't tell if I am really afraid of heights...
    Or if it just gets my blood pumping at levels I can't control~
    Renja
    Renja
    Captain
    Captain

Name In Game : Renja

Post by Renja 2/7/2013, 1:38 pm

Arro wrote:So my hangover chat was a flop thanks to a certain Administrator or two. >.>
    (No Hard feelings tho <3)

There are only two administrators and the rest are moderators that means you're pointing to Cyan. I'm not active because of real life and such.

Okay to start with I have a lot of phobias, too many to remember or list but I'll tell you what I have on my mind right now.

(I don't know their true psychological name, so I'll just say the fear of ''etc.'' or for example somethingphobia.)

And these are very extreme cases, it's just not knee-shaking, it's peeing my pants, shouting for mom to save me, and night-mare giving phobias.

I have abnormal phobias of:

Closed Spaces

Unprotected Heights

Lagoons (Idk what they're called but they're the areas where you swim where there is no shore.)

Deep water

Living Fish

Spiders

The Dark

Being alone

Being put under even the tiniest of pressure

Being forgotten

Horror movies

Top-Rated Horror games like Amnesia. (Slender not included since it's already known he's coming after you, and zombie games like Dead Space where you know they'll come out from behind a door or through a vent, games where I have no idea where the horror shall strike makes me pee my pants.)

Being belittled

Losing something important

[continue random shit that no one would be scared of]

I'm literally a puppet and voodoo doll of the term ''phobia''. Help.

Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Post by Arro 2/7/2013, 2:43 pm

Hmhmhmm~

Why Renja that's quite the delectable list you have given. So many ticks that can make you go all shimmy shimmy in the midnight light!!! >:3

All kidding aside phobias are never a laughing matter. That is quite an impressive list of fears though, but they would seem to make a very sociable type of person.

Especially that mixture of fear of being alone and the dark, and heck being belittled and forgotten as well. I'm usually a lot more nervous being around people and prefer to be alone. Lots of time to think and think and think.

Dunno why I am saying this but fear of anything is always a great thing to have. It's one of the most obvious signs given to us that allow us to be even stronger then we are...
    We just gotta take our time and overcome it little by little.

Spoiler:
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Post by Reia 2/8/2013, 6:23 am

I'm only scared at running out of comissions and thus stopping my money income. Forcing me to stop paying rent and go back to living with my extremely boring parents. But that won't be even close!
    Rotasu
    Rotasu
    Expert
    Expert

Name In Game : Lotus

Post by Rotasu 2/11/2013, 10:52 pm

The only thing I can really say I'm scared of is not having full control xD May be a control freak but I cant stand having to work with others or depend on them. :s I always feel like they are going to mess up.

Like in school, they not doing all that is need, not knowing what to do, not turning on time.

Just today, I was trying to trade with someone from the forums in Elsword and I keep think: god this guy is taking forever to reply, I should just keep looking, its been almost a whole day; dont you check you email owo. Stuff like that. It worked out in the end tho and got my item :3
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Post by Arro 2/12/2013, 8:21 am

Rotasu wrote:The only thing I can really say I'm scared of is not having full control xD May be a control freak but I cant stand having to work with others or depend on them. :s I always feel like they are going to mess up.

Like in school, they not doing all that is need, not knowing what to do, not turning on time.

Just today, I was trying to trade with someone from the forums in Elsword and I keep think: god this guy is taking forever to reply, I should just keep looking, its been almost a whole day; dont you check you email owo. Stuff like that. It worked out in the end tho and got my item :3

Aww Rotasu~

You gotta gimme something alittle more juicier than that :/
    I want phobias amigo phobias!!! I wanna know what makes you go bump in the night and stuff!!! Things that give you bad dreams and something you are honestly afraid to go near!!!

Don't tell me that leaving a project with another student gives you nightmares, lol.
    If it truly does please know I am joking about the seriousness of this topic... But I wanna know for sure something that sticks out of your fear :/

Intrigue me intrigue me!!! A bad grade isn't intriguing 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
    Rotasu
    Rotasu
    Expert
    Expert

Name In Game : Lotus

Post by Rotasu 2/12/2013, 11:28 am

Pfft Im not afraid of bad grades xD I guess Im scared of waking up in a room with no way out, spiders, and my hands being restricted xD Is that good enough? 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Post by Arro 2/12/2013, 11:58 am

Rotasu wrote:Pfft Im not afraid of bad grades xD I guess Im scared of waking up in a room with no way out, spiders, and my hands being restricted xD Is that good enough? 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Oooooh yesss yess. Especially the hand restriction bit.
    That is the most intriguing one of all~ <3

I can imagine it, a character strapped down and bandaged around the wrist... Hehehee, it's a nice imagine of bondage.
    That is a very unique fear thank you Rotasu, lol
    Beautiful picture in my head~
    Are you scared? :3 Lolol10
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Post by Reia 2/12/2013, 10:51 pm

And you just said you hate ecchi!
    Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Post by Arro 2/12/2013, 11:37 pm

Reia wrote:And you just said you hate ecchi!
    Bahahahahaaha!!!!
    Well you got me there, I did kinda just contradict myself.

Hahahahaha this was seriously the best thing I seen, lol
    I can explain!!!

I liked toradora before i started seeing ecchi become the modern standard to 67% of anime~
    That and I loves me some hent--
    I won't finish that one <3
    This comes as close as i can probably post on the site though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:26 pm