Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Different color for Admin/Strikers?

Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Different color for Admin/Strikers? Empty Different color for Admin/Strikers?

Post by Reia 2/9/2013, 5:25 am

I'm sorry but I can't tell the difference between an Admin and a Striker, the color is too similar.
    Renja
    Renja
    Captain
    Captain

Name In Game : Renja

Different color for Admin/Strikers? Empty Re: Different color for Admin/Strikers?

Post by Renja 2/9/2013, 8:29 am

Admins are Cyan. And Strikers are a light shade of blue. Would it be easier if we told you that there are only two admins, which are Cyan and Me?
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Different color for Admin/Strikers? Empty Re: Different color for Admin/Strikers?

Post by Reia 2/9/2013, 8:30 am

Cyan and Light Blue are very much alike colors. Unlike all the others that are very different. I was thinking on making a more distinguishable color for newcoming people. Since it's not like everyone know instantly who are the admins.
    Renja
    Renja
    Captain
    Captain

Name In Game : Renja

Post by Renja 2/9/2013, 8:35 am

I have taken your request and have changed them to a very dark shade of blue, is it better for you now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:48 am