Black Lambs UNION - CLOSERS Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Thavidu
Falcoblaze
Keirax
Xzepher
Vertous
Sausage
Shadownick
Rygarthunder
Reia
Pacpac
PizzaRice
darkwerwolf
Kei
GreenTails
Rotasu
Arro
20 posters

What does your name mean?

Arro
    Arro
    Black Lambs Recruit
    Black Lambs Recruit

Name In Game : Rua

What does your name mean? Empty What does your name mean?

Post by Arro 4/8/2013, 9:23 pm

So This might be my fault if this was suppose to go into the Off-Topic section.
    However seeing that it's what we chose for the Closers fansite and/or Closers Online upon release, it felt more appropriate here.

ANYWAYS
    This is a very vague/specific question with varying vague/specific answers bound to follow.

Everyone has their name, everyone has their reason for having/wanting that name.
    Question:

What does your name mean to you?

Well you know this is the name you go by on the forums site here on BLU or you can tell us what's the reason for the in-game name you are hoping for.
    It might just be me but well I have some belief that the name's we have are a little more personal to us then others might think.

Like for instance
    Cyan could really just happen to like the color blue and that specific tint of it with a passion, or maybe it's a symbol and we'd never know what it truly means to him.

Course I can't expect anyone else to go first so here is what I pretty much mean.

Arro!:

So my name or alias is Arro.
    Sometime long ago when the purple standard edition of the gamecube was still very new, me and a few of my friends began our addiction to Super Smash Bros. Melee.

This was pretty much the foundation of how and why we became friends. Someday one of us realized we could make our own little nicknames above our characters ya?
    My particular fave character was young link, and I tried to think of one of his weapons that I liked that I could name myself.

Eventually I found out that you could only put in 4 characters, so that limited me, til I came up with Bow n Arrows, one of my all time fave weapon pairs! Arrow couldn't fit, Bow could but I really really didn't..
    I mean who wants to be called Bow...

Then I thought of shortening Arrow. I really wanted that ''w'' at the end, and tried ''Arow'', didn't like that.
    ''Ayro'' just to see if it's look any better.
    Of course eventually I settled with ''Arro'', just because everyne knows what I am saying and how to pronounce what I originally was aiming for with those letters.

Time passed, and eventually I couldn't seperate myself from the nickname. became my original AIM name, my first e-mail address name, my in-game nickname when i started playing online RPG's, and in 07 I took it to the next level.

I began drawing comics because I had been getting seriously addicted to anime around this time(and made some awesome friends thanks to it!)
    I had started and instant to my the name of my first character, the one I would base most closely to myself, was Arro!

Still doin my best to draw but I am lazy with my comics and such, I've been developing the story mostly and it's great, screwy and messed up but well I just cannot wait til I get some equipment to illustrate and do whatever else I can with it.

But yea Arro feels like a part of me now, mispelled or however anyone sees it, that's just how it is and will remain my fave alias and MC hopefully eventually.

That's my long sappy story about my name though, I'm hoping you all will share a little on your names as well
    Very Happy

~small edits yo~
    Rua the name I am choosing for my Seulbi character in the future and a common name I use in other games is the name of a character in my comic as well.
    The name has no meaning, it's a small compound mix between Reika and Arro's names.
    Reika=mother
    Arro=father
    Rua=daughter
    5,4,3 they all have 2 letters in common and at least 1 neither the others have. It has absolute 0 to do with anything though, lol.
    Rotasu
    Rotasu
    Expert
    Expert

Name In Game : Lotus

What does your name mean? Empty Re: What does your name mean?

Post by Rotasu 4/9/2013, 12:52 am

rotasu is the romaji of lotus in Japanese. I feel like I'm surrounded by muddy water in the darkness, waiting for the sun to release me from this misery. Dark but that why I like lotuses :3
    GreenTails
    GreenTails
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : GreenTails

Post by GreenTails 4/9/2013, 2:01 am

The reason i call myself GreenTails is becasue green is my favorite color and the tails part is because of Sonic's best friend Miles "Tails" Prower.

The reason behind the tails part is I used to like Tails as a main character, and the reason behind the green part rather then me loving the color is it just happend to pop in my head and it just felt right.

That is basically the reason why i came up with the name GreenTails(fun fact GreenTails is a plant XD). No joke here look it up i was dying when i found out DYING lol.

Last edited by GreenTails on 4/9/2013, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kei
    Kei
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Airi

Post by Kei 4/9/2013, 3:09 am

Kei -> Short and Simple

...That's it.
    darkwerwolf
    darkwerwolf
    Captain
    Captain

Name In Game : DarkWerWolf

Post by darkwerwolf 4/10/2013, 10:35 am

i used to make characters with variation of names like Doom, Shadow, Dark,... while i was around 13 years (sounded cool to me as a little kid)
    after a while i wanted to make my names a little more unique and added to Dark, a creature that lurks in the dark, a Wolf
    the name was almost always taken so ofc i made it even more unique by adding Wer
    WereWolf -> half wolf, half man on english, WerWolf -> on german

since then it just grow to me cuz of all the characters i made, and i continued using it in almost any game i play :p
    Spoiler:
    PizzaRice
    PizzaRice
    Novice
    Novice

Post by PizzaRice 4/12/2013, 8:35 pm

Pizza flavored rice. Who wouldnt love that?
    Pacpac
    Pacpac
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Pacpac 4/21/2013, 5:02 am

Pacpac. Comes from the game called Mount & Blade Warband, I wondered about what nickname to pick for some time and I came into a conclusion that I eat enemies, therefore I'm Pacman. After some time I guessed it was too common and there were too many Pacmans running around Warband so I made it Pacpac. Simple, uh?
    Reia
    Reia
    Black Lambs Rookie
    Black Lambs Rookie

Name In Game : Reia

Post by Reia 4/21/2013, 1:30 pm

Replicant Evolutive Interface Android, in case you found out I'm not a human being... oh wait.

Also Reia stands as "a no one", an identification of someone who has no identity now.
    Rygarthunder
    Rygarthunder
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Name In Game : Julian

Post by Rygarthunder 7/9/2013, 7:31 pm

Rygar is a unique name since people rarely use them, It's a Video game character in a game with the same title.
    While Thunderheart is my wish to have strong willed personality, It's another way of saying Brave heart. For me, though.
    Shadownick
    Shadownick
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Shadownick

Post by Shadownick 7/14/2013, 7:15 pm

well to be honest my name doesnt have that much of a meaning i made it from around when Shadow the Hedgehog was made and i just mixed it with my nickname Nick to make Shadownick and i never used any other one
    Sausage
    Sausage
    Novice
    Novice

Name In Game : Sausage

Post by Sausage 8/12/2013, 4:39 pm

Ground meat in a casing. You're supposed to eat it.

Hungry? GTFO!

This sausage ain't for ya~
    Vertous
    Vertous
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Name In Game : Vertous

Post by Vertous 8/14/2013, 3:25 pm

Name's Vertous I call myself that when i first watched the Hotwheels movie. The prontagonist, Vert, Always loved getting airtime on anything and everything. But for me There is no other place to go but up whether it be up in lvl, skill, or anything i do, I try my best to succeed in it. "Vertical Movement" is the name of the game that i play, and im very good at it.
    Xzepher
    Xzepher
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : Xzepher

Post by Xzepher 9/16/2013, 4:23 pm

My name's Xzepher Shadowkick Because I've always been famous for my flexibility and kicking speed.

Also,
    Keirax
    Keirax
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Name In Game : Keirax

Post by Keirax 12/4/2013, 2:25 am

Well my name is Keirax because Kei is my japanese name and Rax is from RahXephon... i take Rax only . Simple .
    Falcoblaze
    Falcoblaze
    UNION Administrator
    UNION Administrator

Name In Game : Falcoblaze or Kenshima

Post by Falcoblaze 12/8/2013, 6:37 pm

My name Falco comes from the fact I like falco from the Star Fox series and I enjoy the name Falco and or Falcon.

Blaze just came from the fact that I think it is a cool last name. Plus a lot of friends of mine always had blaze in it.

That's really it.
    Thavidu
    Thavidu
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Name In Game : Thavidu

Post by Thavidu 12/9/2013, 8:29 pm

My name is Thavidu because... I liked playing as him in PhrozenFlame I & II .3.

cough#fanboycough
    Freontos
    Freontos
    Novice
    Novice

Name In Game : Freontos

Post by Freontos 12/14/2013, 11:06 am

Reia wrote:Replicant Evolutive Interface Android, in case you found out I'm not a human being... oh wait.

Also Reia stands as "a no one", an identification of someone who has no identity now.  

How do I get out of this quoooooooooooooote!
    YOU MONSTER. LABRYS IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND HAS AN IDENTITY NOW!
    Couldn't think of a name for a character when I started playing DFO so I went to a random name generator and fell in love with this name.
    Nephenyx
    Nephenyx
    Soldier
    Soldier

Name In Game : senritsu

Post by Nephenyx 12/14/2013, 1:45 pm

Absolutely no meaning whatsoever unless it actually means something, which it probably doesn't Very Happy
    okimz14
    okimz14
    Rookie
    Rookie

Name In Game : MoyaKun

Post by okimz14 12/15/2013, 9:10 am

My name is Okimz14 because my Nick Name is MIKO which is Common. and i want to shaken it up a bit Smile 14 is my Favorite Number. But when the Game Comes out my IGN will be 'MoyaKun' . its an NPC on *cough*GhostX*cough* Smile and its pretty cute too. XD
    Seiya
    Seiya
    Novice
    Novice

Name In Game : SeiyaS

Post by Seiya 12/30/2013, 5:55 am

I got my name from Sain Seiya Omega
    its an anime a nice 1 ;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:59 pm